Skip to content

Fixed Asset Forms

Please make sure when you print the Equipment Transfer and Lost/Stolen/Vandalized forms that you print them in LANDSCAPE format.

We have made changes to the Surplus Textbook and Discarded Library Books & Materials process.  Please see the attached memo and the new forms. The Surplus Textbook and Discarded Library Media Books & Materials forms can be completed at any time throughout the year, you do not need to wait until the end of the school year. Any questions can be directed to the Surplus Warehouse (801) 567-8709.