According to the JSD Policy Manual BP178 - Purchasing Provisions, the Director or designee may authorize an emergency procurement without using a standard procurement process when an emergency condition exists. When the Director authorizes an emergency procurement, he/she shall:
- Ensure that the procurement is made with as much competition as reasonably practicable while avoiding harm, or a risk of harm, to the public health, safety, welfare, or property; or protecting the legal interests of the District.
- After the emergency has abated, prepare a written document explaining the emergency condition that necessitated the emergency procurement. UPC 63G-6a-804.
- Reason for Emergency Procurement:
- Administrator who approved Emergency Procurement:
- Contracts associated with Emergency Procurement: